Wednesday, July 30, 2008

She has a window to her soul ...


She is loved (sold)


she is thoughtful ...


she dreams of paris ...... (sold)

her dreams come in bottles...


These are now available here!!
I finally got them up and set to go , if they don't all sell i will be taking them with me to my shows in the next few weeks ! I am still super swamped right now with wholesale orders and preparing for some fun shows here and here !!
And I will be teaching at Domestic Bliss- blissful living studio in September - I am teaching a class called "she learns to solder " - its a series of soldering & She classes that i have come up with for the fall !!! so i hope you join me !!! even if you know how to solder already come join the fun !! so mark your calendars now !!!
I will posting more fun things I am working on soon !!
Thanks for stopping in !!!!have a great weekend !!
xo,
beth


14 comments:

Dale said...

I absolutely adore what i am seeing with these dolls here! What a fabulous idea to have the boxes like mini shrines inside... representing their souls. I think these are really something special :).

Linda Summerfield said...

So delightful.

Alisa Noble said...

Ooo Beth, She, She, She and She are wonderful!!!

Bethie - Chic Junque said...

Hi Beth, love, love, love your art work! It is so me, so whimsical and full of life. I love them, and would love to carry them in my shop. Let me know how that works! The Paris one is super cute!

Mippie said...

Oh Beth! Those dolls are absolutely amazing! I wish I could come to one of your solder classes! I can only imagine how much fun they will be! xo-Mel

Unknown said...

They are amazing!! Some time I will have one!! =)Hugs Malin xxx

Whitney Johnson said...

Yahoo - I can finally leave a comment for you! It was really nice to officially meet you at the Studio meeting. :) I would love to take your class...need more practice! Your dolls are precious.
Happy Day

Kasey said...

those are fab!! k-

{oc cottage} said...

Oh my gosh!!

M ^..^

Sarah said...

Lovely!
Sarah
Vintage Lily
blogged at http://vintagelily.typepad.com/

Anonymous said...

Beth, these little darlings really showcase your amazing talent! they are stunning, love them!!! Blessings, Laura

Julie Collings said...

what beauties, i adore the little windows to their hearts. . .
magical. julie

Alexandra said...

I love your art. Your works are wonderful.

Roxie Morrow said...

Absolutely amazing! Your artwork is some of the best I've seen. Love your blog and website. I have you bookmarked, glad I found you.
Roxie