Monday, July 14, 2008

She is Up to something !






So my little guy just graduated from Kindergarten .... seems like yesterday it was preschool !!We got to have special cupcakes made by grammy ! YUM!
Now on to summer break, we only have 5 weeks off due to year round school here .. Tomorrow I teach at BLISSFUL !!!!!! And Next week on Wednesday I leave for Artnest and then I will be back with a birthday giveaway !!! Yes July 1st is my bday and I am the big 34- WOW !!! so in honor of my bday I am going to do a giveaway !

For now I have been making lots of new stuff and working on a new art project to be revealed in the next couple weeks - A new line called window to HER soul .......full of all things I love ...

and then there is the new jewelry ......















thanks for stopping in - don’t forget to check back on JULY 1st for my GIVEAWAY !!!! YEAH !!!

xo,
beth






No comments: