Monday, July 14, 2008


Yep today is my bday !!! I am the big 34 years old and so happy !! I just returned from here ....



and made things like this ...



I just have to say that Julie and Candice are the most gracious hosts and have an awesome event !!! I definitely needed a relaxing break and to refuel my creativity !! i wish i took more pictures , I loved all the teachers Stephanie, Carla, and Alma - each one so sharing and giving with their ideas to help us learn a new technique ! I met new friends and got to know other ones better !
So in honor of my birthday I am giving away a “vintage chick supply kit”
soon to be in my etsy supply store


ribbons, wallpaper, and lots of vintage ephemera !!!! so please enter your name between now and monday ( since the 4th of july is coming I know lots of people are busy !!) and i will put your name in for the lovelies above!

Hope everyone has a safe and fun 4th of July !!
Thanks so much for stopping by !!


XO
Beth

1 comment: