Friday, March 27, 2009

SHE....

has been working on presentation of my products.... Man , you don't realize how long it takes to do this... but I have made a mini catalog and cards for all my jewels to go on - I also have been cleaning out lots and lots and getting ready to downsize ... yes we are moving this summer , but change is always a good thing ... but this means moving my entire studio which will be no easy task ... ... so with that being said I will be very busy in the next few months (moving, Farm Chicks, Blissful Studio ) which will leave little time for blogging or visiting and commenting the way I LOVE too... yes I am Beth and I am addicted to my computer/blogs/etc .. I am sure you get the picture !! So I just want to thank each and everyone of you for always leaving comments for me , you truly brighten my day.. so if I don't respond back right away please believe me when I say how much all your support means to me !!! I will still try to get on and say hi and let you know how things are going .... because I have some wonderful things in the works that I am soo excited about !!
and i will always want to share all the new jewels that I am making !!! like these new rings all beaded and adorned with vintage carved flowers .......
and new beaded bracelets with tiny words of inspiration and vintage flowers, gemstones, and pearls ...
yes , so even though I might not be around as much , I am still here and listening to all of you and visiting you too !!! So thanks to all of you !!! have a wonderful weekend !!
xoxo
beth

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful things!!

Nancy said...

Oh, no, you are moving? Please tell me you are not leaving AZ!! Your work continues to evolve into more amazing creations. Just love it all!
Nancy

Kasey said...

I'm saving my mula to buy you out in June.
you go girl.
xo

Karin said...

I adore all the new jewelry!! I love the earring cards....they are so cute! I do not pity you having to move the studio. It seems an easier task to pack the whole house rather than one studio space! Talk to you soon! K

The Vintage Rabbit said...

Love your new color palette!

smiles, Joy~

Kim Caldwell said...

Gorgeous Spring colors girl! Miss you. . .

Hugs, Kim

Tina said...

Love your new pieces. The ring is beautiful.

Maija said...

You are teasing me again with those beased rings!!!!!

Where are you moving? I hope closer to me!

Jeanne Oliver said...

Got my cuff today and I love it! Way to go on the new packaging. That stuff takes a lot of time..it looks great. Can't wait to see all of your new goodies at The Farm Chicks show!

noodle and lou said...

Oh Beth, I can so relate!! Especially with moving added into the mix. I ADORE all of your new work (as ALWAYS!).

Happy Sunday to you
and lots of xoxox...jenn

Femin Susan said...

Your blog is really interesting... Keep posting.... may god bless you !

natalea said...

you are just cranking out the beauties Beth! I've been loving all your creations!! xo natalea

Connie said...

Beth, these are gorgeous!! Love your style!

Angela Harris said...

Thanks for all of your love for your fans. I know how we are going to solve your moving your craft room situation. You can just pack it up and send it all to me! :) hehe
Love the ring!!!
~Angela :)

Linda Summerfield said...

Moving is the best way to de-clutter.

It' an Evolution said...

Good luck keeping it all together during the insanity...I know you can do it!
janet

girlgonethreadwild said...

Beautiful pieces Beth and HAPPY move to you from fellow "go girl," I'm addicted to moving and celebrate CHANGE!

RR box arrived.. I'm just as excited to begin a new round this month as I am to get caught up in her queenship again!

happy travels, monica :)

Andrea said...

I love it all! I still enjoy my necklace!! I hope you'll come by and sign up for my giveaway!

Weathered & Worn said...

Hi Beth, just wanted to tell you how much I love your work and creativity. The jewelry is really nice. Thanks for sharing, Penny Patten

KatCollects said...

Congratulations on being in the magazine. I love all of your jewelry, I can't wait to see what you have at the Farm Chicks Show.
Kathy