Friday, October 2, 2009

she is gearing up for fall ...


Oh how happy I am that Arizona is starting to cool off a little ... starting to feel more like fall... things have been busy for me .. and hubby finally went back to work after 12 weeks of being off ..whew thank goodness he is on the mend !! Its been a long road for us ... but we are making it ... well I have lots of new spooky jewelry for you coming in the store...
and the cute little she necklaces ....

and some new pieces ....

and next weekend I am heading to Cali to stay with my brother ... the kids are on fall break for a week so I have been dying to check out the Rose Bowl flea market and it just happens to be this weekend ... I also might check in on this event and visit some friends !! I also have to hit this store so I am praying they will be opened .....
and in honor of Breast Cancer month I am going to be offering some pink jewels ... and a portion of the proceeds are going to the Breast Cancer Fund !! I know so many wonderful she's who have been touched by this terrible disease and I can't wait to show my support for Helping to find a Cure !! Look for the details on my website.... and last but not least kit sales over at Joli have been delayed a couple days ... so be sure to check out the website next week for all the yummy details and kits !! here is a sneak of mine ...


until next week !!
have a wonderful weekend ,
beth

16 comments:

Amy M. said...

Love the cute spooky jewelery and can't wait to see your Joli Paquet kit!!!

-Amy
Crafting by Candlelight

Jackie said...

Love the new stuff, Beth!! Have a fun trip!

Esther said...

charming!!! lovely.. sweet...

melissadc76 said...

So sweet. Thanks for sharing!

Melissa
Abigail's Pocatello

paige said...

halloween jewelry...too fun!
& i love the one in honor of breast cancer awareness month.
you're awesome!

Tina said...

Love your new spooky pieces, and that sneak peek of the kit looks great - can´t wait to see it all.

bethchien said...

very lovely new designs!

Beth Gales said...

Just beautiful! The ribbon makes such a pretty picture, too!

Debi Ward Kennedy said...

She is Inspiring......sigh......

Gabriela said...

Hello Beth,

These necklaces are beautiful!



~ Gabriela ~

Diane said...

I love fall...could you please send a little of that cool air to Texas?
Love your spooky jewels~yummy!

Emily said...

oh so sweet!

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Hi Miss Beth! I am embarrassingly behind on my blog visits but what a lovely post to return to your blog with! Yay for hubby! I know that being back to work brings lots of peace of mind back for everyone. Yay, yay, yay!

If you go to the Rose Bowl next week, I won't be home but I live less than a mile away! So think of me and I'll think of you and hope you find lots of great treasures! I have to go to my daughter's soccer game about an hour away from here. Sometime, you should try and go to the Pasadena City College Flea Market. I actually like it better. It's free to get in, lots of parking, mostly antiques and ephemera, and almost all in the shade of their parking structure on many different levels. I find better prices there too. Just a tip from a "local"! The Rose Bowl should be experienced at least once, though, so have a great time!

amelia said...

i'm so crazy about the spooky necklaces!!!

Unknown said...

Oh girl I am loving those Halloween charms! Have fun at Glitterfest in Cali! I think it's great that you're supporting breast cancer!

Sandy xox

Unknown said...

Charlottes and crowns, what could be better? Your work is so romantic. I love your designs. x0x0PInkflamingo61