Tuesday, December 15, 2009

She believes ...


Yes I do BELIEVE ... I have always been a believer in the MAGIC of Christmas... and its so easy during the holidays to forget what a special time of year it is... to be with family and friends... and to reflect on yourself and what you really truly cherish... To LIVE with INTENTION and to make a DIFFERENCE in your lives..... I was reading my friends blog and she posted this ...
It spoke volumes to me ... just loved it ... the new year is coming .. and I have lots of changes coming ... I have Sales Reps starting in the Pacific Northwest which is a huge change for me , Exciting & Scary ..., taking my business to another level with employees to help me ... I am learning I can't do everything and to let go of some of the control .... To let LIFE guide me .... I have another Tradeshow going on over here in January and some other really exciting news to share in the New Year ...the kind that made me jump for joy ... and cry ... and feel very very BLESSED... Beyond words I feel blessed by all my support from all my readers, friends , family and customers...
but when its all said and done ... I still just love to enjoy the small things .... and which is why for the next couple weeks I am going to be INTENTIONAL and spend some time REFLECTING, .... ENJOYING my little guys.... RELAXING ..... and LISTENING to what my HEART says... taking some time off (which is hard for me especially when my studio is in my house ) So I will try to pop in and say hello ... but I really want to break away from the computer for a few days to REFRESH ... BREATHE ,.... and ENJOY ..... as we all get caught up in all hustle and bustle of the holidays... just SLOW down for a few days....
and i realize that some of us are struggling , going through tough times , missing loved ones (I miss my dad terribly during this time ) so i wish to you that you can find some inner PEACE too... and set that aside just for a couple days
I hope you all get lost in the MAGIC of CHRISTMAS this year ....

Happy Holidays
(whatever your religion or beliefs may be )
xo,
beth

17 comments:

Jackie said...

Happy Holidays Beth! So excited for you and your new ventures in the new year! Enjoy your time off!!

Tina said...

I´m so excited for you and all your new adventures. Can´t wait to hear about it all.
Wishing you a wonderful christmas
~ Tina

Prancing Pixie Studio said...

What a wonderful post....thank you for sharing! Have a wonderful Christmas!
Blessings~LillySue

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Huge congratulations to you Beth! It is so exciting to read all of your expanding successes! You're so fun to watch glow and fly!
As for inspirational people, thought of someone I met last week after reading your post here. His name is Hudson Peralta and he was born with no hands, barely any arms, and very small legs that cannot be used and he is a very successful web designer for the US Army and other big clients, has a lovely wife and lovely children. If he can do all of that with no hands or any ability to walk, I have no excuse to not go after every dream I have and be thankful for every small gift along the way. Just thought I'd share.
Anyway, want to share too my very best wishes for a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I know the next year will be an exciting one for you!
marsha

Kim G. said...

Great post Beth. So exciting to watch your business grow! That is wonderful news! I agree, Christmas is magical! The best time of the year I think. Merry Christmas and many blessings, Kim

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

What a sweet post. It's so good to enter this season with the idea of being intentional! I think everyone has similar feelings!! Your blog is so lovely, and I just became a follower!

Blessings, and Merry Christmas,
Sasha

Cindi said...

What a beautiful picture. You have some exciting things coming up and I'm glad you took a step back for a second. Thanks for reminding me to do tha. Merry Christmas.

Nancy said...

Wonderful to read your post so truly from your heart. Enjoy those sweet little boys of yours (and the big one too) at Christmas. I am so happy for you that your business is exploding...and in my neck of the woods too (Pacfic NW). I know you will do awesome. Have a restful holiday and can't wait to see what you have up your creative sleeve for 2010.
Much love,
XO Nancy

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Miss Beth...

Just received your caged bird necklace that I won over at Kasey's site today! I love it and put it on immediately! My girlfriends are going to go nuts over this when they see it!! I'll be posting a thank you to you and Kasey later this week and linking back to your sites. Thank you again, I love it!!

Blessings and Merry Christmas,
LMM

KayEllen said...

Merry Christmas Beth~~~
hope you are feeling better:)
Have a blessed holiday with your family!

Take Care,
Kay Ellen

bethchien said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

kanishk said...

That is wonderful news! I agree, Christmas is magical!

Work from home India

Unknown said...

Dearest Cos. Ya I know Daddy Bill loved Christmas Even the" Jovy" Part of him he coudl not help it . Tee hee !!!!You go girl!!! You do not know how young you are. how much you have ahead of you. How much to enjoy and How much joy there is to come for you!!!!! Enjoy It all !!! You truly deserve every bit of it and none of it has come easy .It has all taken your belief and hard work! Yet the journey is so fun!!! I am DEPPLY happy for you and look up to you . You are one less loved one in my life to worry about too!! Whee!!! You know your way that is so inspiring. Hugs, Love and after christmas joy!!! Julie

m i c h e l l e said...

Dear Beth...what a wonderful post! Lovely words and you just can't go wrong in life when you start with heart.

I wish you joy and happiness this new year and on every step of your journey!

xo,
Michelle

The Rustic Victorian said...

How very exciting, I know you will do well, the worse that can happen is you will learn life lessons. You can do it!
*Marcie*
Balance and priorities..

sanjeet said...

I´m so excited for you and all your new adventures

How to make a website

Tita Carré said...

Hi, i like your blog, is beautiful,is a dream, I am from Brazil, kiss
http://agulhaetricot.com
http://agulhaetricot.blogspot.com