Monday, March 19, 2012

she is loving the new pinterest ...

Okay so its an understatement to say that I am totally smitten with Pinterest.. and I am in love with the brand new look ...  I have been fun playing around with Polyvore too and pinning some fun clothes to wear with my jewelry !! 
 So I thought I would share some of the fun here on my blog..  I am sooo in love with mustard yellow this season and adding color ..

 also have had some fun press lately and wanted to send a special thanks to New Hampshire parenting magazine..
  and Hudson Valley Parenting magazines for picking my items !!! 
well i will have some new one of a kinds coming to the website hopefully this week !!!  Just gotta get some photos etc. !!  have a wonderful week !!!
xo,
beth

1 comment:

567bet said...


wwwlion567 is a renowned online gaming platform known for its extensive selection of games and user-friendly interface, attracting players from all over the world.

To start enjoying the myriad of betting options and features, users must complete the betshah register process, granting them access to an exciting world of online betting.

iplwin is a popular online platform that offers cricket enthusiasts various engaging activities, including fantasy leagues and match predictions, related to the Indian Premier League.